Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Chevy 341 transmission (muncie 3 speed)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nashvegas99, Feb 10, 2011.

1. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

Good morning to all. Could someone please direct me to a webpage were I can figure out all of the ins and outs of the 341 tranny behind my 56 235? I'm needing to find a manual online or where I can buy one. I would really appreciate it. All I'm finding online is pictures of a bare 3 speed and the swap information. Thanks andGod bless

2. JohnEvans

JohnEvans
    from Phoenix AZ

Go to Ebay etc and get you a 55-60 copy of a "Motor's Manual" . Will answer many ??? now and later.