Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Car Hauling 48 states..

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by cfnutcase, Mar 10, 2012.

1. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  2. 4/9 Jim called me to pick up a 32 I sold to a hamb member in Utah...said he was on his way and was 11 hrs away... That was 4 days ago thats the last we heard from him .He wont answer his cell when either of us call and leave messages or return our calls...The owner has now hired a different hauler.....wow he seemed ok on the phone on Monday but I and the buyer now have real doubts and would never use him again..........If he is having some kind of problem he should at least call the customer!! 4/23 never heard from Jim again!!!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012