Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cant find search or how to post new thread

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by purcellrefrigeration, May 10, 2016.

1. purcellrefrigeration

purcellrefrigeration
    from Fremont

I must be slow, I looked all over, and even relogged on thrice, I did see the heleraldry (sp) banners on upper part of page, I thought those were all window dressing an didnt know one is a search icon, Can you put a "standard" search icon, and How do I start a new thread on tech/drag racing on "FiTech" tm fuel injection retro fit for old carbs, on 4 barrel intakes,

2. The magnifying glass is a pretty universal symbol for search on a computer these days. To start a new thread click on the big red square that says post new thread on the right side at the top of every forum. You can then choose a prefix, tech if you want, from a drop down menu in the title box.

3. ...........Just for the record, I'm not too sure your proposed thread of FiTech fuel injection will go over well here. This is after all a traditional hot rod and custom site.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  4. Everything you will ever need to know about navigating the hamb can be found in the link below. HRP

Tutorials

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Muttley

Muttley

[​IMG]

6. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Old proverb...

No doubt about it,Ryan has gone above and beyond with the tutorials. HRP