Register now to get rid of these ads!

cannot send pics

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by flatmotor40, Aug 19, 2015.

1. flatmotor40

flatmotor40
    from georgia

When I try to send a pic on For sale it says error.and I have signed in but it says you have to sign in.What am I doing wrong Thanks not good with computers

2. squirrel

squirrel

get someone young to look over your shoulder when you're trying to post a picture?

Usually the problem is that the picture is to "large", so you need to "resize" it. Which can be a challenge for those who are not good with computers.

3. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Having issues myself on a regular post. Make sure when you sign in you check the little box that says "Keep me signed in". That helped me through it.

4. Are you trying to post photo's on a phone? HRP

5. flatmotor40

flatmotor40
    from georgia

I logged out and relogged in and it worked but you have to click to see download.Yes I need a young person but they are not here.Just mash buttons and see if it works.Tried to do it from phone but had to get the digital camera out.Thanks for help

6. squirrel

squirrel

When you "upload a file" using a computer, it gives you an option to insert the images as a thumbnail, or full image. You want "full image". You should be able to edit the post, and either delete the image and upload it again as full size, or just select to have it be full size.

7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

I have been having trouble of and on also. My work around has been to put the picture on my wallpaper over in the upper right corner. Then when I hit the attach icon, I drag and drop it in the window. A pain, but it's my best. This one did not require that. But it is a 17 year old girl and I will never have another pretty girl with a STS picture. 11826012_876782349035949_640628671167792305_n.jpg

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    Texas Webb likes this.
  8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

have same problem off 'n' on when posting pics. for me I have to restart my computer for pics to work. also, depends on system that you are using and where in that system are your pics stored and does that location allow resizing. still do not understand the drag and drop process. RichFox - Thanks for posting inspirational pic.

9. squirrel

squirrel

I've always been able to figure out a way to get the pictures up, but I'm a computer whiz. I started messing with digital images 20 years ago.

Yes, it is rocket surgery. Don't expect it to be easy.

10. Flatmotor: I get the error message the first time I try to upload an image each day. Once I X out of the Hamb and reload it, it seems to work OK, It's a pain but I keep doing it. Tim (if you have more trouble PM me and I'll give you my cell number and walk you through it if necessary)

11. flatmotor40

flatmotor40
    from georgia

Thanks for help it worked the 2nd time