Register now to get rid of these ads!

can you access your attachments?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by plym_46, Oct 8, 2015.

1. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Over the years I have posted quite a few attachments to posts mostly pictures. Is there a way to access or manage those attachments through the user profile page. One similar board allows access through the edit profile process. Am I missing it here or is there another way to access this data?

2. Looked on your profile page here but it doesn't appear that you have any media or photo albums hosted here on the Jalopy Journal servers. Were your pictures hosted off-site on an image hosting site like Photobucket or somewhere similar?

3. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

what I am looking for is images that I have attached to postings on various threads here. I realize I have not created an album or media file. But on the other forum I can access photos I have attached to posts.

4. To the best of my knowledge, if you post an image file here by uploading it to the Jalopy Journal server, it automatically adds it to an Album that you should be able to access from your profile page. If there's no Album visible to you there, I suspect that your images are hosted on an off-site image hosting service and you've linked the images to your posts on the HAMB.

Can you post a link here to one of the images in question, or even a link to a thread that contains one of the images? From that I should be able to tell where the image file is actually being stored.