I'm terrible at build threads. Just ask anyone trying to follow along on my '34 thread... But, I acquired this T roadster body from a friend of mine and decided to do something with it while I am on an emotional hiatus from the '34. Pictures tell a thousand words, and I am just about out of them so here ya go. I'll caption the photos to give more insight as necessary. here's the body when it came home: mocked up on a rolling chassis i have: and with aprons: after some body work and paint and some graphics: i used some 29 aprons i had instead, cuz they were better, and cut them to fit the way i wanted: and a running chassis that i got down at Helger's. i should have it running this week. just needs a few things. and the body in the background waiting to be mated: That's it for now. It's about 3 weeks of work and hunting. More later.