Register now to get rid of these ads!

BenD - T and A Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by BenD, Oct 17, 2011.

1. insomniacshotrods

insomniacshotrods

Car got here looking good. Great service couldnt be happier, unless of course he refused to take his payment. Will use again if needed. Thanks

2. missysdad1

missysdad1

I've known Ben for many, many years but had never had the opportunity to use his transportation service. Shame on me.

He picked up a non-HAMB-friendly vehicle (with the initials H-D) on very short notice, stored it at his place until his schedule allowed him to be in my part of the country, and then delivered it to my doorstep EXACTLY on time!

Ben's a pro. He gets the job done...and goes 'way out of his way to do it promptly, efficiently and cost-effectively.

Thanks, Ben! Great job. I'm in your debt.

Eric Pierce

3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Big Thumbs up to Ben and T&A Transport!!!!!... got my secret weapon hauled up North no problem!!!
    Ben is ACES!!!!!

4. 55KustomMainline

55KustomMainline

Thank you Ben! Ben brought me parts from a seller here on the HAMB. Great service and great guy.

5. huffyboy

huffyboy

Ben delivered on time even through the 2014 polar vortex! Also has a vast knowledge of vintage vehicles! Thanks for the great service Ben..Cheers

6. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Ben is Awesome! He has picked up several cars and parts over the years for me. I always call Ben first. He even picked up my wife's new Jeep with a plow!

7. damnh6

damnh6
    from australia

Hi Ben ,what would the price be on moving a single rolling early ford body from Sacramento to Long Beach ? thanks

8. BeatnikPirate

BeatnikPirate
    from Media, Pa.

Ben transported my vintage camping trailer from Pennsylvania to Arizona.
    He was right on time, reasonably priced, and careful.
    He did an excellent job and I highly recommend him.

9. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Just met Ben, he delivered as expected, communicated along the way, very professional, reliable and honest. I highly recommend him for his services.
    Noel / Rumblers cc

10. Mercchev

Mercchev

Ben delivered an OT car for me earlier this week. Fast, efficient, and great price...also had the peace of mind that it was being handled by a fellow HAMBer who does this for a living. I was out of town so everything was done by text, phone and email. Great service, nice guy. Highly recommended! Thanks, Ben.

11. ppodmw

ppodmw
    from mpls.mn.

12. 37willysgasser

37willysgasser

Thanks again Ben!!
    Ben has transported numerous cars & parts for me, most recent 37 Willys sedan body & steel 41 Willys front clip.
    always on time safe and reliable, not to mention an outstanding Guy!!

Attached Files:

13. drumyn29

drumyn29

Congrats on the car!!

14. rumblegutz

rumblegutz

I can only echo what others have said about Ben and his service.

A Hamber recomended Ben to me.

In the final analysis he genuinely looked after me.

I would not hesitate to use him again and I will be quick to recomend him.

Thanks Ben

15. MERCURYGUY

MERCURYGUY

I had a very difficult shipment from Utah to Connecticut with much adversity. Ben however hung in there and got it done

16. missysdad1

missysdad1

DSC_0822.JPG Had the pleasure once again of using Ben's outstanding service. He picked up my new F-1 after coordinating the entire logistic effort, hauled it from New Mexico to Tejas without incident, arrived spot-on time and even helped me get it settled in at my place. I couldn't ask for better service and, as always, a very fair price. Thanks, Ben!

17. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Another happy customer here.................:)

Ben shipped our shoebox fast and safe.

Thanks Ben

Keith

18. Just emailed Ben, he sounds like the guy to use.

Bob

19. Gasserman

Gasserman
    from Tulsa OK

Ben, Is great on price and service ,he just got my new 33 glass willys coupe, an extra `33 nose and a Henry J hood for a friend all at the same time, Thanks again Bill

20. 37willysgasser

37willysgasser

Ben just brought me a truck load of Willys parts from Cali, thanks again Ben ! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1405040843.550953.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

21. wingedexpress

wingedexpress

Ben just dropped off a frame for me today. Picked up and delivered when he said he would and at a good price.

22. oddrod46

oddrod46
    from Georgia

I need his number anybody have it?
    Need a car hauled from Missouri to Ga

23. 55KustomMainline

55KustomMainline

24. toad611

toad611
    from Tennessee

Ben delivered my car on Saturday. Minnesota to New York. Right on time and really nice guy.

25. 35desoto

35desoto

Everyone expresses faith in BenD and I want to join those who thank him for a job well done - he moved a motor and transmission for me from Illinois to LA. It finally arrived here in New Zealand and it was all in one piece and as picked up from the seller. Its a leap of faith at times when you are dealing with someone half a world away however BenD's commitment is terrific

26. copesrod

copesrod
    from Galena,Il

27. Berzerk

Berzerk

Ben just dropped off a F100 he hauled from Guthrie, OK to Centerville, OH for me. Fair price, right on time, and friendly service. You can't beat that...

28. insomniacshotrods

insomniacshotrods

Ben got my latest child home at 1 am after his trailer lost a wheel ,had a bearing to fix and the top material got ripped off my car by the wind. He had a rough trip but he still refunded me $200 so i could buy new top material. Thanks Ben hope next time is easier on ya bud.

Attached Files:

29. chickenshift

chickenshift

One hell of a guy. Picked up a set of cylinder heads for me in Cali., hauled them around with him while he made his rounds. Charged me pennies on the Dollar!! Thanks Ben

30. Anderson

Anderson

This is old news, but last year I bought a model A roadster from I-can't-remember-wheresville, and Ben picked it up and brought it to me in Austin. T&A transport literally transported my T&A and did it for a great price in a very reasonable time. Ben and his wife are some of the best in the bizz.