Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hey fellas, just in case you missed it - The Rodder's Journal and The Jalopy Journal is celebrating 20 years of bringing you traditional hot rods and customs by offering you a one-year subscription to TRJ and a H.A.M.B. Alliance membership for only $75. Click here for details.

Hot Rods BeBop Fiberglass Bodies Reputation

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by travj31, Apr 30, 2012.

1. travj31

travj31 Member
    1. Pittsburgh Area Rodders

I know I know... it's fiberglass, but we all can't afford a real deal 32 3-window. Anyways, what kind of reputation do these bodies have? How do they compare to an "Outlaw" body? A few years back, I had the chance to tour the Outlaw plant and I must say I was impressed. Are the BeBop's anywhere close to those?
  2. ilinrods41

ilinrods41 Member

A friend bought one of their Williys bodies. I was very impressed with it. Doors close better than most new cars, and fit and finish is first class
  3. Talk to those guys every year at the NATS......very nice folks an they build a solid body!
  4. FityFive

FityFive Member

My father purchased a 3 window body from them this past fall. Very nice!
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Mullda

Mullda Member

I bought a '29 roadster body from them about 10 years ago and it was excellent. Great folks too!
  6. Da Flash

Da Flash Member

Great bodies, fit well and tight when properly mated to a good chassis. The roadster doors don't open as wide as an original because of the hinges, but a good one other wise.
    Westcotts bodies are really the top of the line and the only one I know of that are identical to original.

Da Flash