Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Beautiful '40 Nash. Really…

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chili Phil, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Here's a link to a couple of pics on a '40 Nash Ambassador eight cabrio. A custom built car, designed by the amazing Count Alexis de Sakhnoffshy.
    http://www.nashcarclub.org/nccaphot/forty/40_4081-5.html
    If anyone else has pics of this car, please add them to this post.

This thing takes my breath away.

2. Retrorod

Retrorod
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow, that thing is pretty slick!

3. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There's a feature on of the remaining ones in my latest issue of Hemmings Classic Car. No way to scan it at the moment, unfortunately. Cool car, though, it looks almost like a Westegard custom right from the factory ("factory" kinda... they were practically coachbuilt based on the article).

-Dave

4. Yeah, the Hemmings Classic Car mag is where I saw the car. Found the link through Google.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. ramrod2624

ramrod2624

I love the way that front grill looks on the car. nice lines!