Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sold sold sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Widewites, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Widewites

Widewites
    from NorCal

City: Orange

State: California
    Price: SOLD
    Recently found an original 1950's built 1930 Ford roadster channeled on a late 30's-40's ford chassis. Car was sitting for the past 50 years in storage. Owner said history on roadster was it was in New Jersey and built with an early oldsmobile motor that was pulled at sometime and a 327 with Muncie was placed on chassis but never got finished, we removed the 327 and mocked up a running 1940,24 stud flathead with '36 ford 3 speed trans. Trying to keep more traditional to what roadster would of been. It has swing pedals,chassis has 40 ford juice brakes, banjo rearend,motorcycle fenders mounted on rear and I have fronts that can be installed, has original top and that is included,currently has wire wheels, you will get the original merc solid wheels and tires that were on roadster, and your choice of a set of 4, 16" 1935 wires or set of 4, 16" 1940 ford steel wheels. This roadster body in in excellent shape and has no patch panels and only slight surface rust on drivers side door where paint was missing, roadster has tons of patina,complete dash with stewart warner speedo and buick tach. Has original custom nerf bars, has original 32 grille and a chopped down 32 grille with insert both are included and has radiator (not pictured). Car steers and rolls fine. This is a true original 50's hot rod and history is out there just haven't got around to doing research. Maybe someone here on the Hamb will recognize roadster and have more details or pictures. Would love to see this back on road, willing to sell without engine and trans, please contact me for more info, I'm sure I'm leaving out details

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. Widewites

Widewites
    from NorCal

3. Widewites

Widewites
    from NorCal

4. Widewites

Widewites
    from NorCal

5. Widewites