Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Hot Rods B&M Series 60 Shifter .... Now Repoped

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 61cad, May 25, 2011.

1. curbspeed

curbspeed
    from Tucson ,Az

I sold a really nice one on here last year for some good money. It had the shifter pattern screened on it and it said B&M on the shift ball though. That looks like it is generic. Cool though.

2. I sold a nice one also ..... The repop is pricey.... But looks correct.

3. Larry T

Larry T

Does it have a reverse lockout on it? It'd be nice if it were updated enough to be legal at th strip.
    Larry T

Register now to get rid of these ads!

4. storm king

storm king

That's the one Imperial Creations developed a couple of years ago, supposed to be a very nice unit. I may have to have one!

5. Tony

Tony
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have an original in the truck in my avatar, and that one looks pretty damn close aside from the lack of screening on the top. It is a little pricey, but, if you have to have one.......
    I bought mine probably 10 years ago at a swap and thought i paid a lot at 40.00. who knew. :)
    I HAVE to agree though, would be nice if the new ones had a reverse lock out and maybe even a little better "gates". Until i got used to mine it was pretty normal for me to slip right past second.

Tony