Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ATTN AUSTIN!! Benefit Show at A.S.S Friday June 19 JADE IDOL// minibikes?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobbleed, Jun 5, 2009.

1. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

oh yeah-I almost forgot...lets start a list of what will be going on the auction table- so folks will be able to know if there is anything in particular they will be needing there. (did that make any damn sense at all?)

so far, I figure I can part with...

a caddy air cleaner ( nice. nice enough I was going to run it until I found scoops that look even more bitchiner.)

a set of NEW rams horn manifolds polished by Yours truly. sbc. Never even been bolted on. (Thanks Franco!)

I have a couple of Iron bellhousings for early chevy. I don't know which one is the "preffered" one for use with the hydraulic set up out of a truck.

various sets of headers and the like...mostly s.b.c.

and other various blingy tidbits I have no need for, but ended up with because I thought they were neat-o.

watcha got?

2. AD

AD

3. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Right on bro. Viva la HAMB. . .

4. sounds like fun... and for a good cause.

5. skullcracker

skullcracker
    from Austin

Been AWOL up in Michigan. We'll be there in full force for the man, the myth, the legend that is......the Iowa Ironman, Diamond Damnit Dave!

6. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

Angy - We will touch base with you next week to see what is needed most for the pot luck.

LUX - I'm in for a Mooneyes Temp/Volt combo (never used)

7. Angy

Angy

I know all the guys are going to go CRAZY for this one. I am donating a One Hour Spa Facial at Blush, my skincare studio. Check it out!!!

www.blushaustin.com (this is not a plug:D)

Maybe your wives or girlfriends deserve a little relaxation!!!!!!

8. Flava J

Flava J
    from Austin, TX

I am in for this one. :D

9. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Haven't looked at this thread in a few days and now just realized who it's for.

You guys rule for doing this!
    I really wish there was something I could do to help out. (thanks for the PayPal address)

Dave's a good dude and shares the same hometown as myself.
    Get well soon, man!

Malcolm

10. RAY With

RAY With

Been a while since I have seen the post also and its this coming Friday so Just to remind every one I thing it needs to be on the front page a few days. This is a great cause and we will be heading out that way to help out. See you there!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  11. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I hope y'all like brisket...

12. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Plans are going well everything is in place, but we still need help with the pot luck.....

Cups, Plates, Napkins(if you bring something that needs utensils you might bring some)
    Condiments(Ketchup, Mustard)
    Chips
    Sodas/water
    Cookies

Anyway I figure it will all work out....... bring some food to share if you can...

The posters are being screen printed by Jasonic and will be available soon.

Me and Mark have some new songs....... like a real band.

I can't wait...... thanks again everybody.....

13. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Bttt........gonna be a great time for a great cause.

14. Angy

Angy

Yay-hoos are in for chips. We are not a very big club so if anyone wants to bring more feel free!!!!!

We might need to hire extra security to protect JoyBurts Bananna Pudding before we get the highest bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAW, can you provide the Ranch Dressing for Rocco's pizza? Heeee.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  15. Flava J

Flava J
    from Austin, TX

Angy you are too funny. :)

16. L.A.W.

L.A.W.
    from Austin

Hi Ray - I just saw your post and wanted to clarify the party is on Friday the 19th. I'm sure it was just a typo on your part, but I didn't want you to drive all that way and miss all the fun! :D

17. L.A.W.

L.A.W.
    from Austin

Rocco might have to fight me for the ranch! He doesn't know of my addiction. ;)

18. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

Looking forward to the party Friday, I have a couple of small items I will bring for an auction. Do I need to bring them early? I'll bring some plates and utinsils as well.

19. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

You can bring the auction stuff when you come no sweat......

Mark Just had to head out of town for some unexpected family stuff so if he is not back Friday it will be the Lil Bobby Bleed one man band..... which usually kind of sucks but is always entertaining.... haha

I am hoping to leave some hand bills at the dog and duck.... I don't know if I can make it there tonight so if anyone is going, could swing by the shop later today and pass them out that would rule.....

I have to practice one man band...

20. RAY With

RAY With

LOL they better cause we have 2 BBQ Briskets coming that way

21. RAY With

RAY With

LAW yea it was a typo. Been a little sick a few days and getting well so we can make it down "FRIDAY" for the party. Us old guys are allowed to go total brain dead on occasion--lol

22. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

I have had a heavy family thing come up, and am leaving town right now to go home. Hoping to be back by Friday, but not really sure what is going to happen, or how long Ill be there. I hope this turns out to be as great as I think it will be, and of course, I hope to take part in it. Have a beer for me if I cant be there......Mark:(

23. L.A.W.

L.A.W.
    from Austin

Ray - believe me, us 30 somethings are brain dead most of the time! :D I just didn't want you to miss out on the fun.

Mark - I hope everything is okay with your family. Be safe. And don't worry, I think there will be plenty of beer drinking for everyone!

24. L.A.W.

L.A.W.
    from Austin

Bob - if you play solo I have two requests - "I don't know" and "I've gotta feel love". I listened to them both on the way to work today. Great stuff! :)

25. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Alright I've got a shitload of flyers..... not the cool screen printed ones that will be for sale, but the photocopied PLASTER EVERYWHERE type....

So if anyone would like to help flyer please stop by the shop and pick some up....

26. todd_a

todd_a
    from Tyler, TX

Wait till you hit 40 :/

Me and the GF are going to attempt to come down from Tyler on Friday afternoon, but we have to make a stop in Dallas on the way so might be a little later arriving. Hopefully there will still be something going on. I need to figure out a hotel. Any recommendations?

27. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

Mark - The family thing sounds serious... Sherry and I hope everything is OK.

28. greasy lil girl

greasy lil girl

Angy

Have me down for tater salad?

29. BBobb

BBobb

Ok,just got back from Sam's club...picked up 6 slabs of ribs.large jar of sliced pickles.big ass bag of onions,large jar of jalapeno peppers and a few large bottles of bbq sauce.I have not seen these things mention so i thought they might come in handy on the serving table.If you guys need extra tables let me know,i have 3 or four of the six foot rubbermaids that might come in handy.Oh yea,i also have 2 or 3 large(164 qrt) ice chest that i could bring if needed.These are big enough that if anybody passes out we can throw a pillow in and they would sleep like a baby

30. 500LBGorilla

500LBGorilla
    from Austin Tx

believe me you can have it lol
    maybe something a little more painful for me.. shaving my beloved sideburns that I have had since birth
    [​IMG]

I'll even let the highest bidder do the honors