Register now to get rid of these ads!

APB - Stolen Shoebox !!!! Need assistance!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Munstergarage, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VonKool13

VonKool13

Uh...thieves are not smart.....that's why they are thieves!

2. Both are guilty as hell. Receiving stolen property is also a crime. His wife needs to get some belly button cleaner so she can see what is going on.

3. 1955 LEDSLED

1955 LEDSLED
    from LONG BEACH

This is like a COPS episode..."Officer i don't know how that dope got in my pocket. These are not even my pants."

I don't know how that bitchin Ford shoebox got chopped up in my garage. I woke up and it was in there?

Ol gamma, you are fighting a losing battle here on the hamb.

4. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

Ask any vendors who do shows about theft rates at shows anymore. Shoplifting, stealing parts off displays/displayed vehicles, etc. is not a random act anymore, the car community is not what it was 20 years ago. I am cautious about who knows where I store parts and what is in my garage anymore, it may be paranoyia (sp?) but it's fact.

5. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

I cannot believe all the cages on door and windows, what a way to live!!

6. gsport

gsport

i wonder if in the first week that it was stolen, the owner thought he was being "overhauled"??.... now that would've been cool

7. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

I agree ..

8. i think we can clean this up after
    [​IMG]
    No Mess

ill waight and see what the court does
    best wishes in court

9. Jeez there's a surprize, a neighbor in her 90's that can't hear. No one else has said this yet so what the hell, Lady we're not as dumb as you look right now. The less you say from this point on the smarter you'll appear. Where's Jerry Springer when you need him ? :D:eek::D

10. evs1

evs1

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

11. Munstergarage

Munstergarage
    from Visalia ca

I was!!! I was like, "wheres Chip? I hope he can keep it totally traditional and not ruin it with trash can lid sized wheels and leather and tweed." :)

12. koolkemp

koolkemp

I agree 100% ...I wonder if she will be back defending him after the guilty verdict....

13. If in fact the accused husband is not guilty, he is at the very least guilty of not being a HAMB member. If he had been, he would have seen the initial stolen car post and turned his "friend" in.

I'll wait for the jury's decision on this one, but I know that if I had come to his home to buy my shit back it would not have ended well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.