Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Anyone live in Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Meyers Lakeland area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sagra, Oct 25, 2014.

1. sagra

sagra

Hi. Is there anyone who lives in the Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Meyers or Lakeland area? I am interested in paying someone in that area to check out a car for me (and take some pictures of it). I would not expect anyone to guarantee it. No responsibility like that. Just try to check it good and give me an opinion of it. The car is in the northern end of Sarasota and I am super interested in it, so any help would be MOST appreciated. If someone here can do it, I will talk to the seller to arrange it. Please PM me. Thanks in advance!

Bob

2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Cant help you on the lookin at the car deal but hafta comment on a couple cars from your albums after your avatar 57 lincoln caught my eye, that thing is cool, I like the 57,the 60 buick etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sagra

sagra

Thanks LB! I got a small deposit on the Purple Lincoln...gotta see if he follows through. Painful to sell it but really need funds now. If it doesn't happen, it will again be available, in case you know someone who appreciates this true "Chariot Of The Gods" and might be interested.
    Bob

4. Did you find anyone, I will try if not

5. jcillch

jcillch

I'm in sarasota. Where is the car? I've got buddy's all over the area