Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage anyone else counting the days till HERSHEY? the sweetest swapmeet on earth !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skidmarks, Aug 29, 2012.

1. flyboys101

flyboys101
    from nj

Did anyone go to Hershey on Wed?

It was the first time I went that early, seemed like there were more spots unoccupied then I remember.

Saw a few vendors still bringing stuff in as I was leaving at end of day. Wonder if it filled up more?

Just curious if Thur is better for next year.

2. your better off planning wed, thurs, fri.

3. Flop

Flop

wednesday did seem empty to me as well .

4. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

noboD , I agree the week went by way too fast , and this year I had to park with the Gen.Pop..,wearing out my old bones even more. Its already looking like I may share a spot in the Chocklate field with a friend for 2013,giving me more resting time and less walking to & from my wheels.

5. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That sounds like something ,I did last year but was unable to this year because that one was not available. Its something I'll keep in mind for next year if Plan A falls through. Thanks for the offer . Bruce

6. joemarsicano

joemarsicano
    from Palmyra PA

It was also one heck of an RV show, all makes and models were present.

7. Bearing Burner

Bearing Burner
    from W. MA

Got there 4:00AM Wed. morning slept in Dunkin Donuts parking lot until 8:00Am. Walked rest of the day. Lot of vendors left Fri afternoon after all the high wind warnings.

8. Hey Megan....Did you make it to Hershey? I need to discuss something with you. Tried to send a PM but it couldn't be delivered. VERY Important, so can you send me a PM with contact info...Thanks Murph