Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration A Walther For Your Hot Rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As for England,---If it weren't for all the AMERICAN SPORTSMEN donating their rifles & shotguns to the English defense against the axis,--England would have been in big trouble at the start of WWII.

As for New Zealand,---Guess what language you would be speaking now if the USA had not kept you safe?

2. Special Ed

Special Ed

I think that I'd pack-up my family, and move to someplace that I felt they would be safe and secure, if I felt so threatened that I had to carry a gun with me every time I went to the local market for a half-gallon of milk.

3. Checkerwagon

Checkerwagon

Which is what I nearly did. Truly, we really do not want our opinions of guns and CCW in writing.

ON TOPIC; Years ago, I had a chance to see Tom Mix's Cord 812, the one which he crashed and ultimately caused his demise.
    Reportedly, Tom had a dash mounted holster yet I don't recall seeing it. The person who showed me the car did describe that a mount had been installed for Tom's rifle, below and to the right of the steering column. If and when I find the pics of the Cord, I'll post them. The gas pedal was an enormous metal slab that had Tom's name on it. The large gas pedal was to accommodate Tom's cowboy boots.

Dale
    Cleveland OH

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

That's not someplace we need to go... Comparing and contrasting beliefs never gets anyone anywhere. Folks have different values. Accept that and move on... No sense in putting anyone down for the differences.

And fellas, sometimes it doesn't pay to take life (or my articles) so seriously or at face value. I mean, really... Have a margarita and laugh a little.

5. plan9

plan9

That is a creative solution to holster a pistol! Very nice!

I'll add that it is our Constitutional right to bear arms for personal protection but also foreign and domestic threats. All Americans regardless of political divisions should exercise those rights and join their local militia. Most states and cities have militias still.

6. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Won't mention his name---But, 'ol Tom used to mount a sawed off 20 ga.(chrome plated) under his dash of his famous flamed '32 hiboy roadster.
    You would be amazed at his firearm collection!!!---I was!!

7. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

Have to be real careful here. I know a few years ago that the officers pulled a car over after leaving a Wendy' drive thru. The guy had a quirt gun on the front seat. They made his life miserable for a few hours because it "appears" to be a fire arm at a glance.

8. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ryan, were you in the USA armed forces?

9. 123

from Seattle

I like my XD-40 but my favorite of all time is my buddies little pea shooter...

[​IMG]

10. I was going to say that this wouldn't happen in England... but in Italy where the Ferrari originated... it's just another accessory! ;)

This is what an Englishman gets...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LnGXerN0tlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And ole Ike has been packin for years!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U7i9HcheVio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  11. shadams

shadams

Damn dude! Look what the blowback did to his beard!!!!

12. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You need to bring that big bore down to our newly finished 1000 yd range!!
    The Police & military enjoy our facilities!

13. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Thanks Ryan.

14. 123

from Seattle

I would love to but it lives with my buddy in Southern Utah. He was talking about selling it though.....

15. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Let's say Joe posted this thread originally. By now, I would have almost certainly closed or deleted it with a note asking him to "please stay on topic." Then, Joe would send me a nasty pm calling me something like a "turd stain left on the side of the toilet after an hours worth or straining."

My bad fellas. I should have known better. I'm giving myself an infraction right now. Two more and I'm out of here... off to live on some Facebook group with the other losers and child abandoners. I'll be cloaked in shame and self doubt.

In any case, you all have a good weekend. I'll see you monday so long as I can steer clear of myself for the next couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.