Register now to get rid of these ads!

Way-Out Willys, Part 1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J.Ukrop, Jul 12, 2013.

1. J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

2. I kinda like it. but I do like some pretty oddball stuff. hope somebody finds it and brings it back to it's former glory

3. i like it. but then again im weird.

4. hiwa2L

hiwa2L

No such thing as an ugly willie, they all bitchen!!!

5. I have always dug that car. If you like this one, dig up the yellow one Gary Kollofski built in the 80s, he is also a HAMB member

6. NOTE: The yellow twin-turbo '36 Willys 77 Coupe built by Gary Kollofski (in 1978-79) is currently owned by another HAMBer ... Bob (bobs36hotrod) Swartz.

7. rfraze

rfraze

AND It is as nice, or nicer, than it ever was. Here's hoping the sedan surfaces. Heads up Willys guys!

8. After seeing the yellow car as a young lad I always wondered why more folks didn't keep the stock front tin..........................

9. Nothing ugly about Willys 77s,i like the 35 best,thats why i have a 35 sedan. I also wonder why 33 front clips get fitted to 35-36s. JW

10. Another one I forgot about and ran across today from the 80s was Bob Rothenburgs maroon one from St Louis. Killer stance, stock front tin.

11. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Cool Joey. Thanks for the read.

12. rfraze

rfraze

This car shows up in the latest issue of HOT ROD featuring cars that participated in their Anniversary Show. It looks great with Halibrands. I last saw it headed west on the freeway near St. Louis towards The Gateway Gasser Gathering in '99. One of the best!