Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mag-Neto

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

I was so stoked to find out about issue #19!!!!!!!! I feel fortunate enough to say I have every issue, including the calendar. I did have to beg, borrow and trade my way to get a couple of the first ones but I have them all. (I think Pete Flaven took a set of Guide lights and an F-100 steering box in trade about 10 years ago for issue #1 and #2! It was a good trade!!)

Anyways...I LOVE MAGNETO and the work that Tony has done with it. I used to get get as giddy as a school girl when I would come home and see that manila envelope in the mailbox with the infamous, MAGNETO logo on it. My evening was shot at that point and my ex knew better than to bother me while I poured over those little pages full of New England, hot rod, goodness!! My kids have gone through several, Magneto T-Shirts over the years as well...This is great news!!!

Glad to see you're back at it, Tony!!!!!!!

3. Church

Church
    from South Bay

It was a pleasure meeting Tony way back when. Super stoked he's hopping on the lightning bold and giving it another go.

4. Hoodlums worldwide Amen brother Ryan...lets raise some Hell with a Purpose.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. seatex

seatex

raise a litle hell? You betcha', just be careful you don't get flagged for "creating drama"! :rolleyes::eek::D

6. DirtyJoe

DirtyJoe

I haven't had the opportunity to read one. I ordered the new one with the 4 back issues.
    Hoodlums world wide lets raise a little hell.

7. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

mag-neto is a great mag,i have every issue,then it dissapeared..but to re appear and i couldnt be happier,its such a well constructed mag.

8. GREAT NEWS !!!

Tony & Crew are the "Real Deal"
    & Cute too

9. jjsound

jjsound

I love spending money without thinking first. Just ordered "Package Deal USA".

10. deto

deto

I was just pondering this. I have gone soft. Time to raise more hell...

11. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Tony is definitely a hero. Having tried my hand at creating a magazine myself, after 2 issues I saw the incredible amount of work that goes into making something worth reading. But its not all about just the editor and chief. There really need to be legions behind that editor helping keep the creative ground fertile.

Congrats on putting out another issue! You are a tougher man than I am! Maybe I will have the fortitude to put out an issue three - Maybe....;)

Attached Files:

12. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Tony is a great guy!
    It's sooo awesome to see him get Mag-Neto back in gear...we've missed it for way too long!!

13. -Brent-

-Brent-

I just bought in and have read all the issues I received. I'd love to see more back issues.

14. Just got mine last night, from my brother at Sugar City Speed Shop, what a great read! Thanks Tony, for puting out a wonderful magazine. Now, only 18 more to find!

15. TomH

TomH

Same here!!

16. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Absolutely love this magazine. If you don't have it, pick it up. You will not be disappointed.

17. Got the 'package deal' the other day. Worth way more than the admission price I tell ya!! Great stuff!

Raise a little hell, with purpose to boot....center this place up damn it!!!

18. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

hoodlums for sure.......

19. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I'll be picking mine up at the show. Can't wait to flip through the pages.

20. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

21. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

The latest issue is excellent! The "package deal" is a bargain. Tony is a great guy, however some of his friends are hoodlums!

22. 1929rats

1929rats

good rag, happy to see it....keep up the fine work Flash! - Pete D.

23. flamingokid

flamingokid

Back issues are hard to find.Guys must will them to their kids.But,maybe that's a good thing...

24. flamingokid

flamingokid

Just bought the package deal,fillin' the holes!!!25.15 for five issues shipped!

25. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

hoodlums worldwide! good for you Tony. glad you're back.

26. vermin31

vermin31
    from duarte

Always looking for a good read. Just ordered the package deal!! I'm sure I'll be bummed that I didn't get the other 14 issues. Thanks for the heads-up Ryan. Flash, sounds like you have some great support for your Mag. This is a good crowd. Count me in!!!!

27. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tony, Best of luck after your slowdown. Keep up the good work, and you know that you can count on me to help with anything on this end of the world.
    Tom

28. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

I had the pleasure of having dinner Sunday with Tony and an esteemed model A sedan owner who is featured in the newest edition (moose)!

What a great feature, Ryan, and you thought us yankees were "different"!:D

29. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

I cant wait to get mine in the mail Damn you SANDY!

30. I ordered and received the package deal a couple weeks ago... what a SCREAMIN' deal. It's a great mag!