Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Mad Fabricators: Volume 6

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Very cool video.
    Man I have some catching up to do.

3. Willy301

Willy301

Awesome Ryan, will have to check it out!

4. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I wouldn't feel too bad about it boss, hell MFS3 is the last one I picked up! Wrong parts of life getting in the way.
    Now, you do know that the best part of this whole blog entry was that not only did you get to watch it with your son.........but...... HE wanted to watch it!
    Sounds like the H.A.M.B. has a strong future!!

Doc.

5. I loved it. Definitely a Home Run. I encourage anyone to throw down the greenbacks and get a copy.

6. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Hmmm... I really have some catching up to do. Haven't seen anything past the first one.

7. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

Stellar as always. That song is permanently in my head now.

8. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Piero outdid himself on this one. Two discs full of awesomeness. The Lil Nugget owns me. I think it's the coolest truck ever. Seriously pick up a copy folks.

9. goetzcr

goetzcr

Love Bill Hines; the world needs more Bill Hines. Also, the fendered blue RPU looks so good. It's got a great balance of custom and rod.

10. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Ha! I would like to personally thank your son for finally
    getting dad to watch it!!

Really tho thanks for the good review!

The hamb is the birth place of Mad Fab and I'm so lucky to be still here doing what I love to do and being able to bring cool films to my peeps.. But I wouldn't be here if it weren't for support of the people on the HAMB and of course everyone involed in making the videos..I can't thank you enough!!!

The one person I need to also thank is my brother Bob Bleed.. He's been a part of them since day one and even tho he's not in volume 6 (due to life in Texas) he's got a song and a monster shirt painted after him...but was still very much in spirit...

What's next? Doing some filming in Texas at the round up and I'll be combining last years Texas stuf I shot plus what I'm shooting this year.. Along with footage Bob shot while building his truck and the Revolution.. So theres a big focus on Texas..as well as part 2 of the Jeffries interview and the Hines interview.. Also meeting up with Jr Conway to talk about his life and Jerry's shoebox clone...lots to do.. I'm expecting at the rate I'm going will see volume 7 by December...

Thanks everyone for the support!!
    Piero

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  11. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

it is awesome i love it :)

12. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Heres the opening to the DVD.. One of the best times I had filming Volume 6 was when we went to Downtown LA with 6 hot rods and 1 kustom and took over.. It was such a blast!!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/31388932" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

13. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I really enjoyed this one. It's nice to see a man evolve in his craft. They keep getting better and better.

I'm with DB, the Golden Nugget rules!

14. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I don't know about the "Golden" nugget.. but the "Lil" Nugget Rules for sure :D

15. I love watching my madfab movies. It's fun to just have going on in the background when I'm tinkering with things.

Piero,
    I'll be wearing a GoPro Hero2 during the minibikes races at the roundup if you want any footage for the next movie!! Gonna try and mount it to my front bumper during the garage crawl too.

16. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

17. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I do have to thank my buddy Timmy Sutton he tough me allot about how to shoot and is a been a big inspiration to me... That guy is family...

Awe T-T

18. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

An excellent addition to my hot rod movie library! Looks good, sounds good, and fun to watch!

19. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'm renaming it since "lil nugget" is what we call poo at my house. I have too much respect for the truck to call it poo Piero. :D:D:D

20. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Bought it from Piero at Sac Autorama along with the magazine. It was cool to hear a little of the back story and about the plans for the future.

21. S.F.

S.F.

yeah that looks rad, i need to see it

22. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

That sure was a fun night driving thru downtown LA like idiots. The best part was pulling into the tunnel and freaking out the poor homeless folks trying to sleep on the sidewalk. Weird, but cool in a strange and unusual way. It was a very fun night for sure.

23. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Very cool....I almost feel old now....Mad Fab 4 was so the past and the new filming is is fucking rad. I heart Piero.

24. mongo51

mongo51

Love mad fab 6. My car is in it. It was a still of bill and brad when they were layin out the chop on my chevy at the lead sled in 05.Cant wait for volume 7

25. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

This is the "movie" style poster I did a few weeks ago

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  26. moefuzz

moefuzz

Ok, I give,
    I've been holdin out and flat ask broke but somebody mentioned Bill Hines so I guess I better go take in the empties...
    (I was saving up for next years HAMB calender, I guess I will have to try drinking a little faster at least for the rest of the year) :rolleyes:

27. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

hey you shoulda had munster or coby do it ..... its what they do .

28. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Yeah probably the best part for me was filming Bill Hines and Brad doing the lead tech on a merc..
    Brad did the headlights while Bill showed us how to make an aerial antenna.. All at the place he got his start.. It gave me chills..

29. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

30. seatex

seatex

Oh, HELL YEAH! Hope A.S.S. has them available so I dont have to wait!!!!!!