Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration A Walther For Your Hot Rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. BCR

BCR

Hell yes, we carry in Kansas too!

Neat accessory.

Your story line has the makings of a good movie.

3. Mines bigger than yours.

4. nefareous

nefareous
    from maryland

My "accessory" is not quite as visible

5. BCR

BCR

I always heard it's not the size of the weapon but how many rounds.

6. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

well we know ryan has at least three rounds!:rolleyes:

-danny

7. bowtiemyk

bowtiemyk

I got a 1927 Thompson because poeple would come up to me in my 38 at shows and say "Nice car, wheres your Tommy Gun?" Now I can show them and ask if they have any other stupid questions. (A $1200 accessory)

8. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

great topic! the interior of my '32 pickup will be making some room for my M&P 9MM.

-danny

p.s. if you live in a state that allows a concealed carry permit, take the class, and get one. it's better to have it and never use it, than to need it and not have it.

9. S&W Model 19 when I travel... no one knows and no one asks

10. Jalopy Journalist

Jalopy Journalist
    from Austin, TX

11. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

Always have my CZ82 when traveling.....and if ya see a red dot on yer forehead, it's my wife Pat with her 38 pointed at you. Funny thing happened on our way back from a race in Montgomery, Al....we broke down in Selma, Al......rolled into a parking lot and was greeted by a large group of "locals".........all with nothing to do but gather around and peer into our race rig........we left Dan and Pat in the truck and went for parts.......I came back to find Pat in the back seat with Dan's 45 in one hand and her 38 in the other........seems that the guns did not faze the "onlookers"..but when Pat picked up her camera and pointed at them...they scattered.........lol

M.

M.

12. squirrel

squirrel

I don't need to carry, because there's enough of you crazy bastards doing it, that no one messes with me

13. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I carry a Mag-Lite.

14. jason65

jason65

I'm asking for my concealed carry permit for my birthday this year. I've come across some rear weirdows during late night fuel stops and out on our motorcycle trips. Gotta cover your ass.

15. Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson enjoy the company of some speed loaders. :D

16. Boy, that is the truth! Getting my CCW permit soon!

17. if your aim is good you only need one round

18. Roothawg

Roothawg

Mar 5-7, my wife and I will be taking our CCW class. Patrick, join us at H&H.

19. xxzzy999

xxzzy999

Nice idea.

But, the handgun needs to be concealed if it's in Texas. Maybe a flap covering the exposed part of the gun would be ok instead of the strap.

This is like a gun rack in the back window of a pickup... you don't see those anymore in TX.

Regards,
    X

20. Gotta love Georgia!

<DT>[SIZE=+1]In 1982, the Kennesaw City Council unanimously passed a law requiring heads of households to own at least one firearm with ammunition.[/SIZE] <DT><DT>[SIZE=+1]The ordinance states the gun law is needed to "protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants."[/SIZE]
    </DT>

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  21. stromberg-97

stromberg-97
    from England

I'm liking the idea of the British playboy packing his Walther, handy in the Ferrari. However, I just looked it up and here in the UK, just for possession - and I quote - "The mandatory minimum sentence is 5 years' imprisonment for an offender aged 21 or over and 5 years' detention in a young offender institute for those aged 18, 19 and 20 at the date of conviction." I guess that's a decent incentive to conceal anything. So next time I meet Mae West, it won't be a gun in my pocket, I'll just be "happy to see her".

22. Hmmmm,Texas...
    So......is this PARADISE plagued with a high crime rate?
    I'm glad I live in a senior citizen community.
    I do have several semiauto weapons but they are in my house for safe keeping......

23. Got my carry permit end of last year and I'm in left wing CT!

24. shadams

shadams

CZ75 P-01 or my Ithaca 1911a1 depending on what I am wearing. Def going to make a holster set up for my truck for when we travel, plus it just looks cool....

No, well, depends on where you go. But I aint going to be a victim I'll tell you that....

25. 48 Chubby

48 Chubby
    Member Emeritus

OK it's small, light calibre(.380), and only packs 8 rounds(std is 7), but based on the principle of "the one you have at hand is better than the one you have some where else", my SIG P238 goes every where I go.

26. RodStRace

RodStRace

It was interesting moving from CA to AZ.
    Quite a few cowboys and vets open carry here.
    A few shop keepers do too. Who knows how many conceal carry.
    I can conceal carry here without a permit, but plan on getting the card just to be able to do so in other states. It's smart to have the training and brush up on the laws in any case.

27. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Do you ever come up for air? :rolleyes:

Ray

28. Everytime i go to look at something for sale my XD 40 subcompact is with me... Also if someone comes over to look at something im selling its on me and the wife is watching from the locked house with a mossburg 500! Cant be too cautious these days alot of desperate people out there that will kill you for $5.00!!!!!! I'd rather be over protected than being the evenings news breaking story...

29. BCR

BCR

:d:d:d Too funny

30. silverdome

silverdome

It's hard to conceal a 44 Mag with a 7-1/2" barrel, but I can put all six rounds in a pie plate at 100 yards with no laser needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.