Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

65 bird steering column wiring

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stromberg, Oct 6, 2012.

1. stromberg

stromberg

I'm helping a friend re-wire his bird, but the wire harness is a gm connector at the column, I need to see a diagram for the ford side connector so we can make the two work. Any body have a link or a color picture of the ford wiring diagram? I have looked all over the web and can not find anything. Thanks.

2. 62rebel

62rebel

Ford side: white/blue, right front turn signal. white/red, emergency flasher. green/white, left front turn signal. green/orange, left rear turn signal. green, brake light switch. orange/blue, right rear turn and brake light switch. blue, turn signal flasher. black/green, accessory. black, fuse box. brown/purple, starter solenoid (column ignition). white/red, coil (column ignition). grey, switched hot. yellow, 12v from the battery.
    closest i can do with Ford wiring. hope it helps.

3. stromberg

stromberg