Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

54 Plymouth 2 door Nosed decked and doors shaved

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by teem74, Oct 23, 2014.

1. teem74

teem74

City: Modesto

State: California
    Price: $9999 OBO
    54 Plymouth Belevadere. $10,000 OBO would entertain cash plus trade has to be at least $5K cash with trade running titled trade.
    230 six with 3 speed OVERDRIVE- Engine was rebuilt before I got it I have no paper work on it she runs like a top starts right up every time hot or cold. Has dual OFFY intake with new Weber carbs (from Langdons stovebolt) Dual Fenton style headers (also from Langdons) with new dual exhaust H pipe and smittys installed. HEI ignition installed (also from Langdons) 12 volt conversion done with EZ wiring kit new 1 wire alternator installed. New Exide battery.
    PCV system installed no more down draft.
    Interior has been re-done carpet isn't the best but the rest is nice headliner could be addressed.

All gauges work (temp gauge is being repaired right now) custom paint and pin stripe on dash.
    New brake shoes hoses and hardware installed she stops nice
    New Aluminum radiator new thermostat stays cool at idle and while driving.
    New drag link and tie rod ends steering isolator replaced.
    Has been painted in the past but will need a repaint. Has some rust in the front floors and trunk but still solid. Doors shaved and nose has been decked see pictures.
    Front springs cut and new correct lowering blocks just installed.
    Clear California title in hand. Having trouble uploading pictures I have a bunch. I will try to get them up. I can send them to any interested parties.
    BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING COST! CAR DOES NOT LEAVE UNTIL FUNDS CLEARED OR I HAVE CASH IN HAND

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014