Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

42 Chevy Coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bubba57-chevy, May 9, 2012.

1. bubba57-chevy

bubba57-chevy

I recently brought into the shop a 42 Chevy Coupe that has been in several different shops for work. Needless to say, it is missing a few items. To get the ball rolling, I'm looking for a rear seat for this car. I'm thinking a 42-48 seat would work. Thanks in advance.

2. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

You're very welcome!

What's the question, by the way?

3. bubba57-chevy

bubba57-chevy

Looking for a rear seat, coupe body style.

4. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

Wouldn't this be better off in the classifieds? It'll get just buried out here on the main board- and I think it bugs people to put want ads up here. Classifieds is the best bet.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. bubba57-chevy

bubba57-chevy

Will do. Thanks.