I've been working on my Plymouth but haven't posted lately. Nothing I'd done seemed worth the effort to post. This weekend, I finally made some progress. I purchased a 360 a couple weeks back and this weekend I made and installed the mounts. First, I set the engine in place a couple of times and after making a relief in my firewall, I settled on a position for it. Once I didn that, I created some paper cutouts of the engine mount brackets, then transferred the design to some 1 1/2 X 3/16 flat stock. After cutting them out, drilling them, etc., I bolted them to the motor mounts and made some small adjustments. Next, I tacked them in and double checked the fit all around. The engine is offset about an inch to the passenger side and I'm using 340 exhaust manifolds to wrap around the steering column. This is one of the tightest areas. Hopefully, the pictures will tell the rest of the story.