Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 32 Ford 3 window FIND

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by 383deuce, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Beans :D

383deuce and Runnin shine like this.
  2. Hendee

Hendee

Looks perfect to me. Very clever use of the window parts.

3. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

Very cool Dennis . I like that it is made from ford parts!! I'll have to keep this in mind!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Now I am mad that I through my regulator out. With the discovery of this molasses deal, I might have been able to do the same in my car. Well I would've gave it to you first since I didn't know what you were up to.
    Everyone is gonna be copying this now.
    Awesome!

383deuce likes this.
  5. Straightforward, effective, and simple. What's not to like? :)

loudbang likes this.
  6. A little off the subject, but I am going in for a new (re-pop) knee the 31st. So I will be out of contact on here for a few days.....Going to have the old 1939 one replaced with so new parts....

7. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Good luck with the surgery and recovery.

loudbang likes this.
  8. Just wanted to give everyone an up-date on the new knee. It is doing GREAT been 3 weeks since the surgery and I can now get around really good and even drive the hot rods around.
    So just a week or 2 more and I can get back to work in the shop.

9. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Happy to hear that!
    See you down here for Pete and Jakes?

JPaulB likes this.
  10. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

Way to go Dennis ! I glad it worked well for you

11. Get up and running asap!

12. fonti

fonti

good news, Dennis! don't run too fast!!

13. Good to hear all is ok Dennis take care mate.

14. chevyfordman

chevyfordman

Then I'll see you at the Deuce meeting Dennis.

15. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

16. my2nd40

my2nd40
    from Tennessee

great to hear dennis. you are way ahead of the curve on the knee recovery, keep up the good work!

17. So Dennis now your on the run, have you started to think about what you are doing to do this year, 4 months to Lars. This year is going to be kickass. Grandpa will be copilot ing the hypersonic. At gnrs he said he would like to go cruze around Pasadena and he will show me all the places they use to go out and race. Be fun to have about 30-40 hotrods out getting it on up and down Colorado blvd.

18. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

Really glad to hear your getting better ! I was thinking about you when I was building my seat . Anxious to get out your way in the hot rod and check that 3 window out !

19. Hey Dennis have you checked your p.o. Box lately??? I sent ya something from my friend mark. The guy from state parks that drove us through the camp ground at trog to check out the cars and bikes. I hope you like it. Take care see ya at Lars.;)

loudbang likes this.
  20. Bruce, I just returned from picking up the mail today and received a tube with a very cool poster from the TROG races 2016 & a great shot of Elmers roadster hauling ass across the lake bed.....This was so cool of you to do dude.....I had been wishing for some time I would have bought one of the posters when I was there. Now I have one thanks to you & Mark. I will frame them both up and hang in my shop.........Thank's a bunch..

loudbang likes this.
  21. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

loudbang likes this.
  22. I have been beating the bushes all around the mid west with no luck so far, but I will find one. The question is just how dam long it will take. Son in law got a lead on one some where in the KC area and is going to check it out for me....

23. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

I live south of the Mason Dixon near Cincinnati , there are a few with in 50 miles of me . A couple have sold for crazy money . A couple still floating around , a couple that will have be purchased from estates .

24. Brookville has em for 6500.
    Or do you want to be in "the club"...:D
    I'm seeing here in California around 3-12000. There is a lot of roadster pickups for sale right now here.

loudbang likes this.
  25. I would rather find a real deal Ford body. I will just keep looking and I have a lot of friends looking also. So we will find something just takes time as you know Bruce. You found a real deuce roaster from just staying after it, and I will do the same....Hell it took me 50+ years to find a real deuce 3 window.

509garyd likes this.
  26. image.jpg Well you let me know if you know anyone with a real stock height 3w that's wants to trade for my roadster body. I would trade after my grandpa has his fun. I would rather have a 3w than a raodster. Call me crazy but the picture of my grandpas just down right haunts me. I need to recreate his 3w. He says the 3w was a real quick car but the ladies loved open cars. I guess they like to look at the stars...:rolleyes::eek::)

heavydumper, Wooster and loudbang like this.
  27. Ha, Ha, your on the list in case I would find a stock height 3 window body as I think I have 3 or 4 friends plus me on that list to date.

28. Got a lead on a 30 roaster body. So keeping fingers crossed it pans out. I am to get some photos next week and will let ya know how it goes.

inliner2318, Runnin shine and greaser like this.
  29. Oh hell ya. Go Dennis go