Register now to get rid of these ads!

2015 Tucson Dragway reunion April 10-11th

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by 300racr, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Az Inliners will be hosting a Inliner/Flathead race again at this years Tucson Dragway Reunion. Which has been moved up a month to run in cooler weather. Gates Open at noon on Friday for racer parking and setup. This years event will include a test and tune session on Friday night (April 10th) from 6-11pm. Test and tune Non-Electronic gambler, Western Fuel Altereds and the Flathead/Inliner race on Saturday (April 11th) with gates opening at 8am with test and tune starting at 12pm, racing starting at 4pm and the main show starting at 6pm. We will have our own designated pit area. For Saturday $20 tech card and $35 race fee (Flatead/Inliner).We are usually given crew passes for the crew attending with racers at no charge.I will find out if the tech card will be good for both days or if Friday night will be$20 aswell.This is great event and they are always good to us in Tucson. See link below
    http://tucsondragway.net/
    For info or questions please pm me Thanks 300racr

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    Countn'Carbs likes this.
  2. Got an email today from Paula Roth, as for the tech cards, drivers must buy a tech card for each day. IIRC the tech cards for Friday night should be $15.
    Crosley,are you coming down to Tucson again this year?

3. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

if there is a "slowest reaction " trophy, I may need to be there. I am close to a decision on my Falcon. Engine changes in my mind. Power adder or different engine

4. LOL Crosley, I'll check with thee guys but I may give ya a run for your money for that!

5. Sorry for the late notice but do to cars being down etc,I canceled the Flathead/Inliner race at the Tucson Reunion.I will try to setup another race thus fall. I apologize for any inconveniences.

6. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

OK ... 300racr. maybe next time.

7. squirrel

squirrel

I guess I missed the cancellation notice...