Register now to get rid of these ads!

2015 HAMB Membership tags?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by gnichols, May 11, 2015.

1. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Yes... we know you have been busy, but I was wondering if the 2015 aluminum membership tags (part of the 2014-15 membership drive deal) were / are being issued? Unless mine got lost in the mail, the 2015 tag hasn't arrived yet. Thanx, Gary

2. I got a 30 day notification that stating that my Hamb Alliance would expire that counted down until I renewed. HRP

3. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

HRP, no sure what you meant to say... but I've paid thru 2015 but don't have that tag yet. Gary

4. silent rick

silent rick

oops, nevermind

Last edited: May 11, 2015

5. I guess I was clear as mud!:eek:

Mine was based on the month I join the alliance..say you join in July last year the 2015 tag probably wouldn't be issued until July. HRP

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  6. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Guys... last year some time, Ryan offered a special deal and if you paid ahead to 2015 you got a discount on both years, a combo deal. Was I the only one who did it? Anyway, I paid for both years got my 2014 tag and was told I would get the 2015 tag this year, but the 2015 tag never came. Gary

7. silent rick

silent rick

i said basically the same thing danny said until i remembered ryan offering a two year deal. therefore the oops, nevermind comment. yeah, yell at ryan

8. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I forwarded this to Ryan

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Not sure I follow. Yes, we ship 2015 tags. If you did t get one, shoot me a convo.

Thanks!

10. I must have missed that deal, don't recall reading anything about it. I do remember the deal having to do with the alliance membership and Rodders Journal subscription. Just got my last Journal and I think my alliance is up soon (don't recall the month it was originally started, that's when I signed up).

Is that deal still being offered?

11. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Check it out:

http://jalopyjournal.myshopify.com/collections/christmas-alliance-memberships

12. Thanks, I'll just renew my alliance a little early (just checked, it's up in July) and keep my Journal sub going.