Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

(2) Farm Fresh 36 Ford Humpback Tudor Sedans

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Idlewild, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Idlewild

Idlewild
    from Denver, CO

City: McPherson

State: Kansas
    Price: 2000 obo
    Hi everyone, I posted these (2) tudor sedans a while back on the message board to see if there was any interest in them. Everyone seemed to think that they could be saved and I've been told there's an ass for every seat, so I'm putting them up for adoption.

For your consideration, I have (2) 36 ford humpback tudor sedans that my grandpa has sitting on his farm in Kansas. While restoring his 36 5-window coupe, he's acquired quite a few flathead and early ford parts...as well as these two tudor sedans. I'm helping him pare down a bit and sell on some of the things he's not going to use, plus I'd love to see these Henry Ford steel bodies find a good home.
    I've attached a few photos below that show the tudors in their current resting place on the farm, fairly in tact, but in need of some love. The first one has a bit of a rough roof and passenger side from where the previous owner lifted the car with a cherry picker to get at the rear end and the second one's passenger side was eaten up a bit when it rolled over in some mud, (there's an extra half a body included to fix this). Other than that, you get what you see.

The cars are sitting basically on the ground, but are on a small hill and are in central Kansas, so it's not too humid. It's easy enough to get a trailer back to them, but it'll probably be a project to get them up and out, as I'm not sure if either will role. Me and my kin can definitely help out with the loading of these two cars, but there isn't any heavy machinery to help with, so bear that in mind when considering taking them on.

For $2000 or best offer, you get everything 36 ford related in the photos and I'd like to sell it that way...all at once. If you're interested, just let me know and we'll work something out. I'd love to see these move on down the road. Thanks.

IMAG1135.jpg
    IMAG1109.jpg IMAG1111.jpg
    IMAG1113.jpg IMAG1114.jpg IMAG1119.jpg IMAG1120.jpg IMAG1112.jpg IMAG1125.jpg IMAG1128.jpg IMAG1132.jpg IMAG1136.jpg IMAG1140.jpg

2. Idlewild

Idlewild
    from Denver, CO

Someone asked recently if there were any hoods that come with these cars...I imagine that yes, there is probably one sitting in the barn that can be included. There is also probably a rebuildable 36 flathead block that can be thrown in too, but I'll have to check next week when I'm out there.
    Thanks

3. Idlewild

Idlewild
    from Denver, CO

I've had some interest here and there, but technically these are still available if anyone is interested.

4. Idlewild

Idlewild
    from Denver, CO

Holiday bump! It's cold in Kansas now, but the cars don't seem to mind.