Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Bel Air 327/4speed

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Johnnee D., Jun 16, 2016.

1. Johnnee D.

Johnnee D.
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Toronto, Canada

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: USD 19,000
    1964 Bel Air, Daytona Blue, 4 speed, factory Tach, Am radio, no power nothing...
    This is an excerpt from around 2009 from a former owner:
    "This car is rare in the fact that it is a factory 300hp 327 car with the original factory dash tach. As well as a bench seat and 4 speed. The car also has 4:10 Posi... factory P case rearend.
    The car is in very nice shape, the interior is original, and body was painted 1 time in the 90's in the original color, Daytona Blue. The carpet is original and does have some spots and wear. And the paint has normal stone chip here or their. But by no means does it need paint!
    The underside is very very clean! This car only has 17,075 miles(now 21,000) I was told by many local car guys the local history, originally ordered and raced in the stock class as well as many late night street races. The motor was replaced in 1967 with a hi-out put 327.
    Basically the motor was blown racing and they went to the local dealership and bought a factory replacement. That is the motor that is now in the car. Also for racing safety the factory bellhousing
    was replaced with a lakewood scatter shield. and a hurst comp. plus replaced the original muncie shifter. The rearend was just serviced,
    new axle bearings and all new bearings/seals/clutched in the center section. All the Chrome on the car is original as is the stainless. The car may not be 100% perfect but it is the closest I would want for something that you can still drive.
    The car also has a new set of hedmen headers and new full 2.5 exhaust with flowmaster mufflers. the heater works/ horn/ turn signals, lights, dash is all intact, has vintage stewart warner gauges.. this is a very cool piece of street muscle... a true 60's muscle car. "

I bought the car in January 2012 here in Canada and have done the following:
    new battery, new shocks, new coils (front have to be installed), new larger front sway bar, new rear sway bar, carb rebuilt, new fuel pump...
    The bad: driver rocker needs work, there's a couple of holes in it...

Car is fun to drive and is really loud... not a show car, has some scratches... all there nothing missing...
    I am not interested in trades, just cash...
    Thanks
    JD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016