Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1960 Pontiac Starchief 2 dr post

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Leroy 701, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Leroy 701

Leroy 701

City: Berthold,

State: North Dakota
    Price: 2000
    60 Starchief 1.JPG 60 Starchief 2.JPG 60 Starchief 1.JPG 1960 Pontiac Starchief 2 dr post.
    Good car to restore, very complete. Glass is good, floor pans are good. There are 2 rust areas in the floor by the seat mounts. Trunk has 2 small holes in each corner, overall trunk is in decent shape. There are some rust areas on the body, most are small and can be patched. The lower front fenders are rusted. The motor is 389 and is complete, currently stuck. I've been soaking the cylinders, doesnt appear to be blown up, probably just stuck from sitting. I have replaced the hood with one from a parts car I have. The parts car is a 4 door and would have most of the parts that would be needed for making small patch repairs and the floor repair. I would be willing to sell the parts car. These 60 Pontiacs are hard to find and make really great cruisers, the car has tons of chrome.
    This car is located in Berthold, Nd and is sold with no title but will have a bill of sale. The car can be titled if the buyer is interested.
    Please no emails or text messages. Call 701 340 1244

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014