Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1959 RAMBLER AMERICAN 23000 MILES

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by norby48, Aug 20, 2014.

1. City: CHICAGO

State: Illinois
    Price: 12500
    SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

23,000 miles. Runs and drives like new. Flathead six, three-on-the tree. I am selling this as a favor to friend.
    Picture shows the only interior damage on pass side door panel and a few minor stains on rear side panels.
    The ONLY rust is in the rear, upper section of the pass side fender as in picture. Floors, doors, wheel wells, rocker panels, trunk, are all clean. Has had the lower sides repainted some years ago, but no rust or dents (as far as I can tell).
    See pics.
    All original, except for maintenance items,(ignition, carb rebuilt, hoses, tires, brakes.) NO RADIO. All glass and widow rubber and fuzzies are like new, except door seals. They are not bad, but drying out, but are cheap and easy to replace. I have original letter from Vice president of AMC to original owner thanking her for buying it, and original keys and manual and sales brochure.
    I have more detailed pics. Can be seen near Addison and Cicero, or, at some Gearhead or other local events.
    $12,500. Make offer. Norb (773)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Nomadness likes this.
  2. I've got a low-ball offer. Anyone got another??

3. GOING, GOING, going to accept $9300 on Sunday, if no other offers.......

4. GONE---to a relative.........