Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 F100 Short Bed

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Wiked, May 23, 2014.

1. Wiked

Wiked
    from Texas

City: San Antonio

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 10,000
    I haven't had the truck very long, but my 65 Fairlane is taking up too much of my time and money so I'm having to get rid of it. Price is $10,000 OBO and may take partial trades just let me know what you have in mind. I prefer fire arms, I am not sure if that is allowed here though so if its not this sentence can be deleted by a mod, or if anyone knows just post up and I will delete it, I didn't see anything about it in the rules.
    1958 F100
    292 V8 Y Block out of a 1963 F100
    -Aluminum Radiator
    -New drums and shoes
    -After market turn signal kit
    -Turn signals and brake lights have been rewired recently, the previous owner had some shorts in them but they are all taken care of now.
    -New glass, rubber seals and trim all around
    -New Battery and alternator (converted from generator)
    -Rebuilt Master and Slave clutch cylinders less than 3 months ago
    -Aftermarket headers to dual Flowmaster 44's dumped under the cab
    -New BFG All Terrain tires with warranty from Discount Tire - But I am not sure if that is transferable
    -Suicide tank is removed and in a black diamond plate box in the bed which looks like a tool box, but the gas filler hole has not been patched
    -Comes with a brand new motor for the heater that I haven't wired in
    -Comes with new in box CPP power steering kit and brake booster kit, the only thing missing should be the two belt pulley, belt and brake fluid
    -Gauges in truck dont work, but I have a brand new triple gauge set (Volts/Temp/Oil) I can throw in
    -Paint on it is a rattle can job from previous owner, but I like the look of it so I didn't mess with it much except for spraying it with a power washer to get some of the loose paint off to let some of the color under through
    -I drive it once or twice a week on the highway and in city traffic and I have no problems with it, the only issue it has is that it has a slight oil leak after you turn it off. I think its the rear main seal and we replaced that and the oil pan gasket when I changed over to Mobil 1 15W-50. I am thinking about changing over to a 20W-50 conventional racing oil to see if that helps.
    -Let me know if you have any questions or want any other pictures, truck runs great for the age so I am willing to meet anywhere in the San Antonio area with serious buyers

Attached Files:

2. Wiked

Wiked
    from Texas

3. Wiked

Wiked
    from Texas

Fairlane is almost done, I need the room so $8000 or gun trades plush cash. Open to offers let me know

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Wiked

Wiked
    from Texas

Bump

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!