Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1955 cadillac 2 door coupe series 62, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Hot Rod Ron, May 26, 2014.

1. City: Phoenix

State: Arizona
    Price: SOLD SOLD
    NEW PRICE 14500.00 FIRM

POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND CONTACT HIM ONLY. ERIC AT 602-799-0252

1955 cadillac 2 door coupe series 62, NO POST for sale! I am third owner on this car, originally came from tucson, absolutely NO rust or rot anywhere in this car! I have spent over $10K having the original motor rebuilt (331) original automatic hydromatic transmission rebuilt (thats no park, put it neutral and pull the ebrake - reverse on the opposite side), exhaust replaced, brakes redone, fixed countless things on the car, replaced both front kick panels, carpet, installed seat belts, has 1957 cadillac roulette wheel hubcaps with bullets and new badges affixed, custom made grill using 1958 corvette grille teeth, pinstriped dummy spots, custom smoothed out the dash, air cleaner, door interior tops and painted it using lots of flake and kandys, painted the roof with house of kolor snow white pearl, lots of white flake, and ice pearls, covered the seats half ass with jesus blankets, lowered by replacing and cutting the front springs, de-arching the rears and adding 1" blocks to get it slightly lower than the front in the rear (tail dragger look), installed custom made shocks from QA1, NOS locking accessory gas cap and passenger door mirror, etc, etc. I have a complete extra front clip including the original grille and another grille, fenders, and hood from another 55, I also have a complete extra front bumper with the dagmars($2000)! The trunk is full (and it's a big trunk) with extra parts including the original front springs, coupe de ville headliner parts, and boxes of spares! installed brand new white wall tires last march 2013 and have driven it less than 3 miles since! Car currently turns over (gel optima battery) but will no longer start due to gas has gone bad. Also brake master bled down and now there are no brakes? I paid a lot to have this fixed before, but I think it has a bad seal in the master? Hood is starting to stick on one hinge and will need repaired, passenger door glass cracked and vent wing frame broke recently, I have a complete extra vent wing assembly for it and I know a guy who can weld the broken pot metal one also. drivers door regulator has three bad teeth, tried fixing this a couple times, but it will need replaced to be able to roll the window down smoothly without fetting with it. coolant hoses on fire wall have started leaking from sitting in the heat and the rear diff leaks onto the exhaust after about an hour of driving and smokes a little, that will need re-sealed. also wipers are slow, they are vacuum run... I think thats it, a very nice car needing a little time and effort to make it 100% again, but nothing major, i have done all that already! asking $16K firm on this since I no longer drive it, car is worth near $30K fixed up a little and driving so grab a bargain or fix it up and make some money on it! you can call or email me through www.2ndavenuescooters.com anytime to see the car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    ARNIE likes this.
  2. NEW PRICE 14500.00 FIRM. call the number at the top of the add for more info