Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1955 Buick Super - additional pics - $5,500.00

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by pumpman, May 10, 2016.

1. pumpman

pumpman

City: Union Pier

State: Michigan
    Price: $5,500.00
    Ya, it's a moredoor but it's as close to a real survivor as you can get. This is my buddies car and has had it a while now. Unfortunately he had a stroke a month ago and is in recovery. He asked me to list for him. I will post more pics when we dig the car out of his building and wash the dust off it. He is the second owner, the guy he got it from was a Chevy/Buick dealer, retired and sold the dealership. Liked the car so much he never sold it and used it from time to time. It has been in his building up until my buddy bought it from him.

The car runs, it has a nailhead V8. - Comes with clean title. - Body is really solid. - Around 50,000 miles, I'll get the exact number when we dig it out. This will done on May 16th, the weather is really screwing with us.

Bad news, front seat driver side needs repair, needs paint on right front quarter panel - previous owner painted the lower panels white over the original burgundy. There is paint cracking and pitting on the chrome, again I will upload additional pics when we get the car out.

We're asking $5.500.00 or best offer.

By the way that 52 IMG_2503-2.JPG IMG_2504.JPG IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2507.JPG Chevy station wagon is also for sale. It's rough but pretty much all there. If any interest let me know and I will get pics of that also.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    johnny garofalo likes this.
  2. pumpman

pumpman

Advised my buddies wife we should reduce the price to $6,000.00 or best offer. Here are the additional pics. If you have any questions just send a pm and I'll try to answer them.

Attached Files:

3. pumpman

pumpman

Still available and open to offers.

4. pumpman

pumpman

Still available.

5. pumpman

pumpman

Any offers are appreciated, thanks.

6. pumpman

pumpman