Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 dodge royal

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by S2X01, Jul 28, 2014.

1. S2X01

S2X01

City: Denver

State: Colorado
    Price: 3500
    True barn find Dodge. Asking $3500 OBO.

I found this car out in Sterling. It had been in storage since 1968!! Brought it home, and rebuilt a lot of different components to make it run. Everything is in great shape, and almost every single original part is there!!

I had it running the other day, and drove it around the block. It still needs a little adjusting and some cleaning, but will be a great cruiser with awesome patina with little effort. Hot Rod, rat rod, drop it...whatever. Cool old car.

To date, I've rebuilt the distributor completely, rebuilt the water pump, rebuilt the starter, rebuilt the master cylinder and front wheel cylinders. Front has newer drums and relined shoes. Tank was cut open and thoroughly cleaned. Ignition includes new points, condenser, coil, wires, and plugs.

Car is running too rich, and dies out a lot. If I had the time and money, the first thing I would do is change out the carb and the fuel pump.

Interior is in incredible shape. The rear seat still has an old cover on it, and I've left it. No tears in the fronts, and headliner is 98% intact!

Need it gone...
    Make me a reasonable offer!!

I would keep it, but my schedule just doesn't allow the time to put into it.

I've done a ton of work already. If you're interested in knowing what all has been rebuilt, just ask!!

Car is located near Denver, CO. Buyer is to arrange shipping.

Feel free to Email with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. S2X01

S2X01

Hump Day Bump

3. S2X01

S2X01

4. S2X01

S2X01

Monday Morning Bump Up

5. S2X01

S2X01

Bumping this back up.
    Need it gone so I can work on my Buick...