Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1952 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by crashfarmer, Mar 24, 2017.

1. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

This 1952 Ford was going to be a gasser project for a buddy and I but he passed away and I just never got enthused about starting it after that. I made a video of it today.

56cadillackid likes this.
  2. The 52 - 54 Fords make great looking Gassers,now might not be the time but a tribute to your friend in the future sure would be neat. HRP

crashfarmer likes this.
  3. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

I like that idea, a tribute is a tempting idea. I made the video to show the car to a guy that was interested in buying it. I posted it here since I thought some of you might enjoy watching it. I sent him the link to it and I haven't heard from him since. I have too many things I should be working on and if I never bought another car I think I'd have enough to keep me busy the rest of my life and the wife and kids would still have a big sale after I'm gone. I just thought it was time to part with it but I like the tribute idea.

4. Post it in the classifieds. HRP