Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Ford 2-door

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by carzguy, May 23, 2014.

1. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

City: Runnells

State: Iowa
    Price: $10,500
    This is a nice 1950 Ford Deluxe 2-door sedan, as you can see the car was built as a true "era" hot-rod. The car has the original ( completely rebuilt ) flat-six with 3-speed. The car has a custom built 3-carb intake ( 3---1,brrl carbs ---but runs off of only one )with a custom air cleaner as well. The car has a very sweet sounding split manifold with Smitty mufflers. The car is converted to 12 Volt, and has been lowered in the rear 3" ( lowering blocks ) and cut I coil in the front. car has Fenton visor, bubble skirts from Night Prowlers, a complete new custom interior---including seats--door panels and headliner, the trunk is done also. The car has a Sun tach, and has had the hood ornament replaced with a Bull-nose. The car is painted with Hot Rod flat black primer. The car runs and drives very very well.
    The car also has a nice sounding AM/FM cassette. All lights and gauges work as they should. The white wall tires are actually Porta-walls.
    This is a just a nice car you can get in and drive anywhere and is super cool as well.
    If you want to see more pictures feel free to message me with your direct email addy---or call Greg five one five-669-7807
    I am posting the car for Greg---I think the first person to look at this car will buy it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

going to throw this back up guys-----this is a nice little car that now has a 5-speed ---really really stretches the legs on the car and makes it an amazing road car--plenty of get-up and go----and will run 70 all day long !!! This car is super priced right and a JUST GET IN AND DRIVE car-----message me or call Greg with any questions !!!

3. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

Please kick me back to the top-----OK guys---make your move on this car--we are close to having to put cars away for winter

Gadgink likes this.
  4. carzguy

carzguy
    from Iowa

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD