Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD - 1941 Buick Coupe 56S

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by My48ruby, Aug 3, 2015.

1. My48ruby

My48ruby

City: Bolton

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 5,500.00
    Barn finds still do exist. Found this one locally and bought it with the intentions of restoring it myself, but circumstances require me to rethink that idea. This car is in amazing shape. It was driven from Nevada to Rhode Island in the early 70's where it spent life as a US navy mans daily driver. When he was done in the service he sold it to a fella that stored it for another ten years, whereafter the prior owner to me bought it and stored it. The body on this car is amazingly straight and true. All chrome, pot metal and stainless is in place, not one piece is missing. Unfortuantely the car lost its windshield at some point and the interior suffered, but all of the dash parts, seats, etc., are in place and ready for an interior redo. One flaw I've found is that it has a broken trunk handle, but the trunk is unlocked and accessible. Going with the car is a spare front bumper as well as a spare bumper overider, and the original 1969 nevada blue license plate. I do have all of the owners names since the car was sold, as well as addresses for everyone. Additionally there is a pair of NOS shocks that come with the car. Engine is free and turns. Oil is clean and looks like it was put away after a fresh change. Sparkplugs show no signs of fouling or burning. I would love to see this car go to a good home. At the moment I have cleaned the car and removed the barn refuse from the interior.
    It's ready to go to a new home now! More photos on request.
    IMG_4968.JPG IMG_4972.JPG IMG_4913.JPG