Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

1940 ford bed dimensions??????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 21.M.M.W.21, Apr 16, 2012.

1. 21.M.M.W.21

21.M.M.W.21
    from sacramento

I have searched far and wide for the dimension for this bed. I might be lame...I cant come up with anything. Can anyone give me the height, width and depth dimensions of this bed? I don't need the details just the overall dimensions. I would appreciate it! Thanks.

2. aldixie

aldixie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Try www.heinzmanstreetrods.com and click on the catalog link. Look under 1928-56 Pickup parts. Page 7 has the full bed measurements.

Alex

3. Kage Kustoms

Kage Kustoms
    from pa

Nweed to know the dimensions for a 190 ford pickup bed

4. Kage Kustoms

Kage Kustoms
    from pa

Need to know the dimensions for a 1940 Ford pickup bed

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

These dimensions are taken from a new re-pro Northern Classics box. Overall length 79", height 25", and width taken at the widest point (the top) is 53-3/8"

Attached Files:

6. Inside width is 46". Beds are the same '38-'41. Beds were widened 3" in '42.