Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 Deluxe Ford Coupe For Sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by sssraj, Jun 2, 2015.

1. sssraj

sssraj

City: Cross Plains

State: Wisconsin
    Price: 14, 500.00
    39 ford (Small).jpg For Sale: 1939 Ford Deluxe Coupe

This car is a project car that was built in the late 60’s. The car had sat for several years before I bought it from the family. It was driven in the Racine area before that. I have owned the car for about seven years. It has always been kept inside a garage since I had. It currently does not run.

I have a Clear Wisconsin title in my name. The Wisconsin DOT issued a new serial number, The DOT plate is mounted on the body and matches the title.

The drip rails have been bobbed about 9 inches on either side up from the trunk.. The rear floor pans need to be replaced. I have new rear floor pans that need to be installed. The transmission cover needs to be replaced. The seat is an original and very nice It needs the interior redone. I have all the moldings inside and out, the hood is missing the cat whiskers but I scored a new replacement for the left, but still needs the right. The dash was finished off for Stewart Warner gauges. I have a few gauges I will included with the car. I have the running boards but they have rust holes in them. The rear pan is good but does have several holes in the bottom where the pan meets the tool tray. It had patch panels done on both quarters behind the doors that are finished,

The motor is a 283 Chevy, I never tried to start it. Gas had sat in the tank for over 2 years and was rather nasty. The tank was new before it sat so it needs to be cleaned, I drained it already. It has an Offenhauser Intake with 3 Big logo 97 carbs. It needs the fuel lines and brake lines replaced from the back to the front. It has a Muncie M20 4 speed with what looks to be a mid 60’s Chevy shifter. The rear end is a mid 60’s Chevy. Front end is a stock I beam with a Posie reverse eyed spring. The wishbones are stock. It has a disc brake kit in the front. The pedals are hung from under the dash and appear to be a mid 60 Chevy, the master cylinder is firewall mounted and is a dual Corvette master cylinder. It was new when I bought the car.

It has 4 Craiger Mags and BF Goodrich tires with a Chevy bolt pattern.

I’m asking **** NEW PRICE *** $14,000.00 for the car. Let me know if you want specific pictures I will email them to you.
    My email is [email protected].

I’m selling it to finish another ’39 Deluxe coupe I drive.

Thank you.
    Bob

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. sssraj

sssraj

3. sssraj

sssraj

New Price 14,000.00

4. sssraj

sssraj

5. sssraj

sssraj