Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 ford pickup chopped etc

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 50bomb, Sep 20, 2014.

1. 50bomb

50bomb
    from Lodi CA

City: Woodbridge

State: California
    Price: $10,500
    Lookin to possibly sell or trade me 34 for pickup. Was perfectly running driving an haulin ass until I decided to re skin doors and replace complete front cowl with cherry one. First pic is before doors cowl change, second pic is after. Needs doors hung, dash installed and re wired. 6" chop, full length bed setup on tilt hinges to access rear end. 2x3 custom frame with 32 ford frame horns, rear is underslung(frame under axle). F1 front drum brakes rebuilt, 50's Dana 44 rear with brand new 4 link to transverse spring. Spun aluminum gas tank, new electric fuel pump and lines. 350/350 setup with lakester headers, 4bbl manifold, brand new edelbrock carb, lokar shifter, f1 steering box, blc headlights with tags, 38 ford pickup grill, had sectioned down 49 f2 dash or can come with a stock 34 pickup dash... Everything ran an worked fine before I removed doors and cowl to replace. Title in my name and reg on non op. truck was in hot rod havoc #3 the movie. I've had it awhile and just not into anymore. I should finish it but I haven't had much time in last year so putting it up on the block.

Here is link to the build!!
    http://www.ruffrodders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42741

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014