Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 model A coupe for sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by twinkey, Sep 23, 2014.

1. twinkey

twinkey

City: lisbon

State: North Dakota
    Price: $32,000
    Ready for a new project so I am selling my coupe. Currently has 1,300 miles. Engine is a 235 chevy 6cyl. with a 700r4 tranny. Electric windshield wipers with park and delay. Front windshield flips open. Bottom of car, inside, and firewall recess have been sprayed with lizard skin. Winters quick change with two sets of gears. Super bell dropped front axle, split bones, buick drums. 32 chevy dash with Dakota digital gauges. Leather interior, lokar shifter and e brake. Windows are tinted red. It can be removed if you don't like the look. 46 ford rear shocks. Armstrong front shocks they have been re-valved for this car. should be a few more pictures on my build thread. Top has been chopped 3 inches. Removable roof insert from a 944 Porsche. Jaguar flip up gas filler. Drives and handles good on rough North Dakota roads. I spent four years building this car. I didn't take and shortcuts, I am moving on to my next project and would like to finish it in a year, so need the cash to move the build along. Will consider reasonable offers. Any questions pm me or email at [email protected] Phone# 1-701-683-9048 leave message if no answer, I will call back.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    Roadsir likes this.
  2. twinkey

twinkey

3. twinkey

twinkey

4. twinkey

twinkey