Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Model A Tudor

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Auslander, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Auslander

Auslander
    from Austin, TX

City: Austin

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 19,500
    1930 Model A Tudor with a '56 Olds 324 Rocket mated to a 4 speed toploader with overdrive. Ford 9 inch from a '57 Fairlane. Mercury Marine boat dash with a vintage Stuart Warner spedo. Matching Firestone Dirt Track tires with Ford 1946 hubcaps. Finished in Washington Blue. Everything works as it should. I have the build documentation and all the receipts from the initial build to now.

This car was built here on the HAMB by KCCOS. This is a period hot rod with a few minor updates from the previous owner; namely disk brakes up front and a Edlebrock 1404 carb. Build thread: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/my-1930-model-a-sedan-build-thread.376251/

We've used and loved this Tudor, but family has just gotten too big for the car, so I'd love to pass it on to another new home here on the HAMB. I've taken good care of her and she's ready to go. Clean 1930 Model A Texas title in my name.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Auslander

Auslander
    from Austin, TX

Sold. Thanks for all that responded.

barschow77 likes this.