Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Ford Model A Coupe Barn Find 60's Drag Car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Chris.., Jul 24, 2015.

1. Chris..

Chris..
    from CT

City: Danbury

State: Connecticut
    Price: $13,000
    Really don't want to sell this car but I am out of room so one of my coupes must go. I will also be listing my other ones and depending what sells first will decide which I keep.

1930 Ford Model A Coupe
    All Original, Steel Body. The CLEANEST I have ever, and I mean ever have seen. Zero patches, ZERO rust, zero issues never cut or messed with. All original as per Henry, windshield even still opens, side windows roll up and down.
    This car was raced in the 50's/60's in A/Gas class in and around NY, and the East Coast by Michael Crugnale who was a member of the Brooklyn Road Rebels.
    It has sat inside a climate controlled garage the last 49 years and has been untouched from the racing days.
    Car has a late 40's front axle with juice brakes, Big housing Olds Rear with full length traction bars. Steel wheels all around with original Pirelli Front skinnies and MH Racemaster rear slicks.
    60's 327 sbc, edelbrock crossram with dual carbs, powerglide trans, Vertex magneto, aircraft harness, vintage rollbar, all custom vintage interior and guages, green lexan windshield, bobbed rear fenders, eelco gasser tank. I have not attempted to fire the car but the motor is free and will need fresh fuel/plugs. I will include the front fiberglass fenders with the car.
    Asking $13K FIRM Must sell

Chris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    texkbc, Frank280ZX, mhardison and 4 others like this.
  2. Chris..

Chris..
    from CT

$13k cash.

This car is super solid

3. Chris..

Chris..
    from CT

4. Chris..

Chris..
    from CT

Still have it