Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Model A Huckster Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Sailor Mike, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Sailor Mike

Sailor Mike
    from Indiana

City: Springville / Bedford

State: Indiana
    Price: 7500/Trade
    2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 11.jpg 14.jpg 20.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 19.jpg 21.jpg huck.jpg 1.jpg For Sale or Trade:

Pricing low for quicker sale...

Trades that I am interested in: Old Stuff, Preferebly around 1920-1930's. Other Model A cars or trucks, Model T, Roadster, Coupe Would be interested in unrestored Model A (coupe or roadster) much like this to tinker with. What do you have?

Here is what I have:
    1929 Ford Model A Huckster Pickup Truck.

This truck is originally from Arizona and has !!NO RUST!! except for the passenger side running board (included in pictures and can be bought pretty cheap from Snyder's or other supply stores).

The truck also has two small cracks on the passenger side rear fender which is fairly common as well and can be easily welded up (Also a picture of the cracks provided). Otherwise the truck is extremely solid and has no other body issues.

The truck has a clear Indiana title and is titled as a 1930 Ford Pickup and has matching block/frame numbers.
    Everything mechanical runs, drives, stops as it should for being 84/85 years old and runs like a clock. I've taken it out multiple times so far this year and haven't had any issues starting right up the first shot!

This is not a restored truck and is just a little jalopy that is fun and reliable to hop in and drive!!! This is not a Rat Rod or Hot Rod, just an original truck. But if one wanted it would make an awesome traditional banger hot rod!

New items: Tires, Battery, Starter, taillight wiring, waterpump, all electrics (coil, ignition cable switch, points, condensor, cap, rotor, plugs, etc...).

Will need a few items for consistent daily driving: new headlights (ones on it are burnt out), headlight wiring, some type of top (convertible at the moment), full floor (it's wood at the moment), mirrors, windshield wiper, etc but I'm rather simplistic and have had fun with it the way it is.

The last picture is of the truck with the full top screwed on and what an original Huckster looks like. I have this hanging on my wall for the time being and will of course include it in the sale. I also have the original Huckster diagram/plans that I will include with the sale in case you want to restore all of the wood.

If you would like to ask any questions I will try to answer the best I can, please feel free to give me a call during reasonable hours and if I don't answer please leave your name/number and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

If you live local enough to Southern Indiana (Springville/Bedford) please feel free to give me a call and make some time to stop on by for a test drive!!!

I would prefer texts over IM as I do not log on often. (260-235-0906)

2. Sailor Mike

Sailor Mike
    from Indiana

BTT... Any Trades or Offers Guys? This is a fun truck but I'm looking for something else to tinker with...

3. Sailor Mike

Sailor Mike
    from Indiana

4. Sailor Mike

Sailor Mike
    from Indiana

Sold, Thank you H.A.M.B.