Register now to get rid of these ads!

Excuse The Black Out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Hoping you're better.....it's a lousy time to have health issues...Welcome back.....

3. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Family should ALWAYS be first.

We'll wait for whatever it is we're waiting for and while we're waiting, pray for you & the rest of your family for things to get better ASAP.

4. No need to apologize, shit happens sometimes. Hope everything works out o.k.!

5. No worries here. Take care of family first.

6. khead47

khead47

Hope all is well. Thanks for the update on shipping. Welcome back.

7. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

Family first bossman. Do what ya gotta do. We'll be here when you get back. Hope & pray for a fast recovery.

8. No need for an apology. You have your priorities right and I'm sure everyone out here respects that. ...........Don.

9. Your familys well being is much more important than members wants,I can't imaging anyone getting there panties in a bunch about a Hamb Alliance tag or some other Hamb merchandise being held up a few days,but I'm sure there are one or two that would bitch about it.

You have a competent group of individuals that are capable of handling all day to day operations while you tend to more important matters.

I only hope the family situation is nothing major and everything works out for the best. HRP

10. We didn't burn the place down while you were away. Hope all's well.

11. Lancer

Lancer

Family always comes first, no matter what.

12. I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can for you and your family.

I'm not sure I would support this place (your place) if you didn't have your
    priorities straight. It's a lot more than just getting a firewall tag to me.
    Can't imagine anyone who is waiting, under these circumstances,
    bailing and wanting a refund.

Thanks for touching base.

13. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Ryan Family First hope all is well merry christmas and happy new years to you and yours

14. chevyburb

chevyburb

In this busy World we live in, sometimes people's priorities get screwed up. It's nice to hear yours are in the right place. Family first! The rest can wait. Best wishes for a favorable turn out.

15. SOHC427

SOHC427

Hope all turns out well, and like you said, Family First.

16. fsae0607

fsae0607

Hope everything is okay, TCOB when it comes to family.

17. belair

belair

Family first. Your integrity and commitment to them bleeds over to this place. Hope all goes well.

18. mgbtc

mgbtc

As it should be, family first. Saying a little prayer for you and yours.

19. woodbox

woodbox

Look after your family Ryan! We are all quite capable of entertaining ourselves until you are ready to come back!

20. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Damn it Ryan, we got it here! Don't worry about this joint when there is family to attend to. Take care and best wishes through this deal, we'll see ya when ya get back.

21. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Family first man I could no imagine any thing going on here that is more important.
    Hope all is well.

22. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah but...

HotRodPrimer and Squirrel were hitting!...and The37Kid and JeffreyJames were lettin' the air out of everybody's tires!...and Muttley & Kirk! had dirty magazines!...and and 49ratfink was singing Christmas carols with swear words!...and hotrodladycrusr was...well...I promised not to tell.

:D

Best wishes to you and your family, Ryan.

23. nrgwizard

nrgwizard
    from Minn. uSA

Hey, Ryan;

Your priorities are as they should be. Everything else is less important & will get done as needed. All is cool. Take care, & I hope things work out well for your family & you.

Marcus...

24. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

THANKS again Ryan, hope all is better! Gary

25. You have your priorities right. No worries.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

26. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Priorities are in the right order. We sometimes have a lot of crybabies, but I assure you, we can handle it. Take care of the important stuff first, then the fun stuff. Best of luck to you and yours.

27. Don't sweat it man! You got your priorities right! All the best to you and your family.

28. eddie1

eddie1

No need to apologize boss, shit happens. Hope the family is all well & a better start to 2014 than your end to 2013!

29. Some times life happens. The rest of the stuff is secondary. You did it right. Hope everything health wise is on the right track. Take care.
    Later,
    Dick

30. catdad49

catdad49

Ryan, you're doing right, family first. Things are OK here. Hope your year starts on a happier note, Carp