Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2013 Hot Rod Revolution: Last Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Ryan I'm driving a little of that same exact route THIS Saturday but heading North to the Strugglers show. It is indeed a very nice drive. Can't wait.

3. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Some day, I hope. God, I miss the Hill Country. It is God's Country, for sure. Made it there as often as possible while living in Houston in the early 80's. (Will never forget watching the Tx-Tx A&M game on Thanksgiving Day in some dive in Fredericksburg in mid-80's. What a thrill.)

Good Luck on another stellar show Boss!

4. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Really looking forward to this!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

now that sounds like an awesome little drive!

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'm bummed I'm not coming this year. I had so much fun last year. I'll be there next year God willing. I'll wait anxiously for pics.

7. seatex

seatex

Ah yes, Dios De Los Strugglers on Saturday and Viva De Revolucion the next.....................it's a great time to be in the Center of the known Universe! Great route map, Ryan. The only thing I would add would be passing Purgatory Rd. and continuing west on 32 across the Devil's Backbone before turning south on John Knox Rd. to head back to 306. either way, it's gonna' be a Hoot!

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Indeed it is... And not a bad suggestion Seatex... Purgatory was just repaved though... and the creek is full of water, but the backbone is gorgeous.

9. seatex

seatex

They repaved it? Damn, I gotta' get out more!

10. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

Yes indeed! ... thanks for the plug :) Hope to see the Revolution crowd this Saturday, and you know we can't wait for drive out to Gruene...

11. Rusty

Rusty

Okay so who all is meeting up at Nutty Brown? What time we gonna meet and roll out?

12. seatex

seatex

Ryan's post said around 8 am. the route takes about an hour, gates open at 10................so 8 to 9 at Nutty Brown Café for coffee (or whatever) and then a nice cruise to get things started off on the right foot.
    Mercury Charlies new shop is down 290 about a mile, so if somebody could talk Mr. Runnels into free coffee and donuts, well.........................:rolleyes:;):D:cool: