Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars For Sale

Old 06-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
quickcarl
FNG

Talking 1933-34 ford 5 window coupe

I have a 5 window coupe that I bought as a project, car was in primer and looked decent! I decided to remove primer and see how good or bad the body was and found alot of bondo in a lot of places! After tearing down to metal I discovered that someone had used 2 maybe 3 different bodies to make one! So what i've got is a body in need of a lot of repair. I have lost the desire to finish it. There is a lot of potential for a person who can handle the metal work. From the belt line down body is in decent shape, the biggest issue is the roof and quarter windows! There are a lot of good parts, quarter panels were new when work was done, the deck lid was new snd the doors are in great shape also. I bought a new firewall, floorpan and windshield frame and started to install them but never finished. The chassis is in good condition, frame has been pinched in front and is boxed. The front axle is new and is a chrome 4 bar set up, front disc brakes are new, has drum brakes in rear with a 8" ford axle mounted on leaf springs, no engine or tranmission. There is also a new Bob Drake chrome grill and radiator is good! there are no fenders or windows. i will post pictures if requested. Thank You for looking. You may leave a message at 360-901-7130 serious inquiries only please.
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
quickcarl
FNG

Default Re: 1933-34 ford 5 window coupe

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/svo8...Window%20Coupe

Pictures are here
offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)