Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Where They Raced

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Thank you for posting this Boss,,I really enjoyed the video. HRP

3. Ryan - Cleverly edited audio/video! ... Thanks for sharing!

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Pretty cool. Really wish I could have been there and studied a few of those cars.

5. Can't go to everything, but that probably
    should have been on the list.
    Thanks for sharing that and to all that
    posted great pictures of it.

6. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is a cool video. Wish I could have been there to see these cars.

7. flamingokid

flamingokid

Cool shit!I''m glad I wasn't there,I would have had sensory overload and made a fool of myself....kinda like I usually do.

8. seatex

seatex

Damn, some great video's! Guess I'll have to last another 10 years so I can go to the 75th! Thanks for posting them up!

9. MUNDSTER

MUNDSTER

What a great video! I love the mix of old and new. It not only shows how far we've come, but how much we're the same, if that makes any sense...My friend Fred is just about done with his Caddy powered dragster, which he and it appeared on a 1958 cover of Hot Rod. It seems like it could, or should, be part of this. Anyway, thanks for the post!

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Great video. Sure sucks that I missed it. If you guys haven't yet checked out the "Where They Raced" series, they have been posting here and they are worth your time to search and watch the three or four episodes they have already.

11. the "where they raced" series is awesome! thanks for posting

12. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Ain't gonna lie.....I have a serious man-crush on Ed Iskenderian. He's so dreamy!

13. truckjim

truckjim

Great video. Just too damn short. Thanks for posting it. The car are great but really wish I had made it to see the guys. The cars will survive but too soon the guys are gone. Thanks again and keep 'em coming.

14. autobilly

autobilly

15. Cool video. Old timey narating is cool.

16. HarryPallenberg

HarryPallenberg

Just got back from wilderness (aka no wifi zone). Thanks for the post! Glad everyone is liking the videos. More on the way. make sure you join the mailing list (occasional updates) or Facebook page for more updates and other little car related things.

17. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kudos to Harry for a great job so far. I know he has a lot more he would like to do with the series, but needs funding. Any One Percenter HAMBers out there with an interest in L.A. history? Contact Harry.

18. HarryPallenberg

HarryPallenberg

Here is the new HOT LAP tease for Legion Ascot. It was soooo cool having Ed Winfield's Ford rumbling around the 'track'....
    https://vimeo.com/63544204
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/63544204?byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="650" height="366" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>