Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > Classifieds > Parts For Sale

Old 11-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Blownolds

Default Hilborn, Enderle, Crower mechanical fuel pumps

Have a total of 4 old used mechanical fuel pumps for race-type fuel injector setups. One is Crower, two are Enderle 80A's, and one is a Hilborn PG-150A.
Typical swap meet stuff I picked up along the way, and now they are going back out the door.
Basic details:
--All 4 pumps turn.
--One Enderle pump turns nice and smooth by finger.
--The other Enderle pump and the Hilborn pump turn by finger but you can feel a little bit of roughness with your fingers. Who knows, maybe a bearing or something?
--The Crower pump turns with a wrench, but you can't use your fingers. Also, there maybe something going on inside... it's got a clicking, ratcheting kind of effect. Weird.
--The mounting flange on the Crower pump and one Enderle pump has extra bolt holes drilled, but there are no extra holes drilled in the other two pumps.
--The Hilborn pump has had the bypass outlet welded shut.

So... no perfect virgin pumps here... although, the best one is the one smooth-turning Enderle pump that only looks to have extra bolt holes drilled on the flange.

I don't know anything else about them, just typical racer cast-off's from years ago.

I can tell you that the new price on a single Hilborn pump is $600 now, and Enderle might be about the same. I'd be really surprised if you could run out and buy one with the Crower name on it... I think that Crower one is a bit of a vintage item, even though it looks basically the same as the others.

EDIT: PRICE DROP
Would like to sell all 4 pumps together in one shot for $250. That's around $62 each on the average.
For someone who likes to rebuild their own pumps, this might be a good deal. You could quite probably put together one or two good pumps for a lot less than the new price of just one, and have spare parts to boot.

Add Flat Rate Priority Mail costs from CA.
USA and Canadian buyers only, please (due to high mailing costs to all other countries).

If interested, then hit me up at blown394olds@yahoo.com instead of PM'ing me here, thank you.

Last edited by Blownolds; 12-14-2012 at 02:48 PM.
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
Blownolds

Default Re: Hilborn, Enderle, Crower mechanical fuel pumps

Bump with a price drop. Let's get them gone to a new home. At around $62 each, this should be a good deal for the racer who rebuilds their own pumps!
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)